| Bohemia Fibers batts |
| Some of my own batts |
| Namaste Farm fibers |
And some of the yarns I spun from these fibers during the TdF--
| Bohemia Bauble Batt on a Bossie |
| My Blues batt on a Bossie |
| More spindle-spun Bohemia Baubles |
And the Art Yarns--
There were other yarns, not pictured. And I didn't finish everything in the queue, but that just gives me more fiber to round out the summer. I have found a measure of peace and Ghandi's "mending" in the spinning, and that measure grows a little each day. I am so fortunate to have a lovely place to spin--
And Rosie to assist me...


Lovely yarns! Love the art yarns. I have a desire to spin, to get my own art yarns, but, I don't have the $ to invest in getting started and hubby would die if I started another hobby.......so I'll admire from afar! :-)
ReplyDeleteKisses for Rosie's nose.
Martha
I thank you and Rosie thanks you, Martha. Just a thought--spindle...
ReplyDeleteSuz